Thank you Ilona for nominating me. And for everything that you do 🙂 Give her a follow at www.easydiet.blog
Here are the rules for this nomination award;
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate new bloggers to receive the award and write them new questions.
4. List the rules and display “Sunshine blogger Award” in your post/on your blog.
5. Notify nominees about it by commenting on one of their blogposts.
1. Tell me two things that prompted you to start a blog?
-My therapist advised to vent out my feelings somewhere
-I used this as my personal diary
2.What is the happiest day in your life?
When I got my first job offer letter 🙂
3.What absolutely excites you right now?
Saving up for a very special trip.
4. What’s the most important thing I should know about you?
I suffer from depression but I do not let it define me.
5. What are you currently reading?
Power of positive thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
6. What do you think is the driving force in your life?
A girl who cannot be named here 🙂
7. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this year/month/week?
Meeting the love of my life 🙂
8. If you had the opportunity to meet one person you haven’t met, who would it be, why, and what would you talk about?
Chester from Linkin Park. I would tell him we all need him and his music to keep going <3
9. Who is your role model?
10. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
Where am I going after death?
11. How can I be most helpful to you right now?
Read my blog
I have just one question from my nominees:
If there was absolutely nothing stopping you, what would you do to make this world a better place?
My nominees are:
Thank you for doing it ?
You’re welcome ?
I am so happy on your behalf and you deserve it?congratulation.
Congratulations! I do like your current read, an oldie but a goodie!
[…] Stay Alive has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am so excited to be a part of this award. I highly recommend you give them a follow Stay Alive […]