I have been nominated for The Lockdown Tag | 2020 Edition by Hilary who blogs at https://sereneluna.wordpress.com/
I remember in my early blogging days I would do these award posts after being nominated by various bloggers. I guess when I took a break from blogging (thanks to the corporate job), bloggers naturally stopped nominating me. This is why I got so excited when Hilary messaged that she has nominated me for The Lockdown Tag | 2020 Edition
If you are not already, give Hilary a follow at https://sereneluna.wordpress.com/. Although she has been a bit inactive lately but I have always loved her raw and relatable posts!
Rules for Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the blogger’s questions.
- Nominate other bloggers.
Questions I was asked:
1. What country do you live in? I live in Pakistan!
2. Favourite book? Hands down 5 am club by Robin Sharma. Not impossible by Mick Ebeling gets the second position
My last post was a book recommendation: https://wordpress-947921-3304799.cloudwaysapps.com/the-power-of-habit-book-by-charles-duhigg/
3. How do you spend your time during lockdown? At this point in time lockdown has been partially lifted. But when it was fully imposed, I used to wake up early, exercise, read a book, journal and work from home. Used to fill myself with as much positive content as possible!
4. Have you tried cooking a new dish because of lockdown? Not a new one but I invested some time in mastering the ones I already knew
5.Early riser or Night owl? Early riser for sure and for life!
6. Holiday dream destination? My readers may know, Cappadocia is my dream! ????
7. Favourite food? Biryani any day
8. Instagram or Twitter? Instagram. In fact, I manage a blog that you would want to follow for some positivity: https://www.instagram.com/reasonstolivefor.insta/
9. Favorite cartoon as a child? Gotta catch em all, Pokemon!
10. What do you prefer on a Saturday night? Netflix or Partying? It is a combination of Play Station games, hanging out with friends and Netflix
QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
- One major learning from the pandemic?
- Word of advice for your younger self?
- What is your daily dose of motivation?
- What activities have you missed the most during quarantine?
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
- What passion are you currently pursuing?
- How do you exercise during the lockdown?
- Are you happy in life?
- What is your daily routine like?
- Are you hopeful about the future?
I would love it if you all can participate, if not, no pressure! ????